Not today, dietary restrictions!
If you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, then there's probably one thing that's already on your mind — how to make everyone on your guest list is happily fed.
And we do mean everyone.
While all of your food will undoubtedly be SCRUMPTIOUS (after all, would Rach ever lead you astray?), there will inevitably be someone who needs a plate that's either gluten-free, nut-free or dairy-free.
And we've got your back!
Scroll to get recipes that fall under all three of those categories — including some that fall under more than one (like the turkey!).
1. Grant’s Gluten-Free Sausage and Date Stuffing
2. Jeanette's Healthied-Up Sweet Potato Casserole
3. Graham Elliot’s Wild Rice and Cranberry Stuffing
4. Grant’s Gluten-Free Apple Pie
6. Kelsey Nixon’s Skillet Candied Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecans
7. Linzer Cookies
8. Sunny Anderson’s Egg-Free Sweet Potato Pie
9. Marc Murphy’s Dried Porcini and Pancetta Stuffing
10. 5 Ingredient Thanksgiving: Apple Sausage Stuffing
11. Grant’s Pumpkin Pie Trifle
12. Jeanette's No-Cream, Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
13. Grant’s Vegan Pumpkin Pie
14. Clodagh McKenna's Sweet Potato, Maple and Bacon Stuffing
15. Leftover Turkey Shepherds Pie
NUT- + DAIRY-FREE
16. Scott Conant’s Turkey Gravy with Salsa Verde
NUT- + GLUTEN-FREE
17. Valerie Bertinelli’s Herbed Mashed Cauliflower
NO GLUTEN, NUTS OR DAIRY!
18. Graham Elliot's Healthy Mashed Potato Fake-Out
20. Scott Conant’s Cranberry Campari Compote
22. Damaris Phillips’ Country Ham-Wrapped Dates