How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits
How to Make Chocolate Sea Salt Rugelach | Molly Yeh
How to Make Ricotta Dumplings and Mafalde | Rachael Ray
How to Make Red and Green Tortellini Wreaths
How to Make Pumpkin Parm Fries | Rachael Ray
How to Make Sweet Potato Souffles with Boozy Whipped Cream | TDa…
How to Make Fruit Crisp With Any Fruit—Fresh or Frozen | Tia Mow…
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
How to Make Roasted Tomato & Pepper Soup | Rachael Ray
How to Make Florentine Turkey Melts | Rachael Ray
TikTok Star Elyse Myers Embraces Awkward + We're Thankful for TH…
How to Make Pumpkin Bars with Pecan Streusel | Daphne Oz
How to Make Pumpkin Popper Mac | Rachael Ray
How to Carve Your Thanksgiving Turkey: Chef Sara Moulton Shares …
4 Common Thanksgiving Kitchen Disasters FIXED, Thanks to Chef Je…
She's Done It Again! Our Staffer's Mom Has Served Up ANOTHER Gen…
How to Make Twice Baked Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Squash | Rachael …
How to Make Dry-Brined Herb-Roasted Turkey with Ultimate Go-To G…
The Sopranos Podcast with Steve Schirripa + Michael Imperioli AL…
How to Make a Blood Orange Negroni | John Cusimano
This belly-warming chicken and biscuit meal is made in a slow-cooker — perfect for busy weeknights.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup flour plus 3 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces, about 2 cups
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 leaves of fresh sage, sliced
- 6 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 store-bought biscuits
Dredge the chicken pieces in ½ cup flour and season with salt and pepper.
Heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Place browned chicken, butternut squash, celery, carrots, onion, sage, thyme, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper. Mix to combine then pour in the chicken broth. Cover and cook, undisturbed, 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
Just before serving, add in the peas, Dijon, most of the dill and most of the parsley into the slow cooker. Mix to combine and warm the peas through.
To serve, place a biscuit in each bowl, spoon the chicken mixture over the biscuits and top with a little more dill and parsley.