Noodle Bowls With Green Veggies
How to Make Sweet Potato Souffles with Boozy Whipped Cream | TDa…
How to Make Fruit Crisp With Any Fruit—Fresh or Frozen | Tia Mow…
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
How to Make Roasted Tomato & Pepper Soup | Rachael Ray
How to Make Florentine Turkey Melts | Rachael Ray
TikTok Star Elyse Myers Embraces Awkward + We're Thankful for TH…
How to Make Pumpkin Bars with Pecan Streusel | Daphne Oz
How to Make Pumpkin Popper Mac | Rachael Ray
How to Carve Your Thanksgiving Turkey: Chef Sara Moulton Shares …
4 Common Thanksgiving Kitchen Disasters FIXED, Thanks to Chef Je…
She's Done It Again! Our Staffer's Mom Has Served Up ANOTHER Gen…
How to Make Twice Baked Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Squash | Rachael …
How to Make Dry-Brined Herb-Roasted Turkey with Ultimate Go-To G…
The Sopranos Podcast with Steve Schirripa + Michael Imperioli AL…
How to Make a Blood Orange Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Cannelloni with Chicken and Spinach | Rachael Ray
How to Make Stuffing 2 Ways (with Sausage and with Mushrooms) | …
Rachael and John House Tour: The Rebuild Is Complete After 2020 …
How to Make Pub Cheese Mashed Potatoes | Rachael Ray
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed of tough ends and sliced on an angle
- 1 bunch spring onions or leeks, whites and light greens, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or sliced
- 1 green chili pepper, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas
- 1 cup shelled fava or edamame
- 12 ounces udon noodles or Asian buckwheat noodles
- 1/2 cup dry crisp sake or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, julienned or cut into fat matchsticks
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed and picked
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Bring a pot of water to a boil for the noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons oil. Sauté asparagus and onions 2-3 minutes; add garlic, chili pepper, ginger, peas and fava beans or edamame. Toss to heat through, 2-3 minutes. Add sake or stock, and reduce heat to medium low.
Drop noodles in salted water and cook according to package directions, 4-5 minutes.
Add Tamari, Sambal and sesame oil to vegetables.
Drain noodles, divide among 4 bowls and top with vegetables, sauce, cucumber, watercress and sesame seeds.