Food Network's Melissa d'Arabian shares an easy, kid-friendly banana-mango smoothie recipe that's dairy-free and packed with protein + fiber thanks to a secret ingredient: canned white beans! (as well as healthy fat from nuts).
- 1 cup dairy-free milk substitute, such as coconut, oat or almond milk
- ½ cup sliced bananas, frozen
- ¾ cup cubed mango, frozen
- ¼ cup canned white beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash cinnamon
In a blender jar, combine the ingredients. Blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute.