How to Make Barbecue Pork Stir-Fry with Corn and Zucchini | Rach…
How to Make Chocolate Sea Salt Rugelach | Molly Yeh
How to Make Ricotta Dumplings and Mafalde | Rachael Ray
How to Make Red and Green Tortellini Wreaths
How to Make Pumpkin Parm Fries | Rachael Ray
How to Make Sweet Potato Souffles with Boozy Whipped Cream | TDa…
How to Make Fruit Crisp With Any Fruit—Fresh or Frozen | Tia Mow…
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
How to Make Roasted Tomato & Pepper Soup | Rachael Ray
How to Make Florentine Turkey Melts | Rachael Ray
TikTok Star Elyse Myers Embraces Awkward + We're Thankful for TH…
How to Make Pumpkin Bars with Pecan Streusel | Daphne Oz
How to Make Pumpkin Popper Mac | Rachael Ray
How to Carve Your Thanksgiving Turkey: Chef Sara Moulton Shares …
4 Common Thanksgiving Kitchen Disasters FIXED, Thanks to Chef Je…
She's Done It Again! Our Staffer's Mom Has Served Up ANOTHER Gen…
How to Make Twice Baked Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Squash | Rachael …
How to Make Dry-Brined Herb-Roasted Turkey with Ultimate Go-To G…
The Sopranos Podcast with Steve Schirripa + Michael Imperioli AL…
How to Make a Blood Orange Negroni | John Cusimano
Rachael tosses together a barbecue pork and vegetable stir-fry dinner in less time than it takes to order takeout. Plus, John created a Ginger Cosmo to complement the meal.
For more stir-fry recipes, check out Chicken Stir Fry with Black Beans, Chiles & Peanuts and Barbecued Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry.
- About ½ cup chicken bone broth or stock or broth
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (looser than dark, sweet sauce or tamari)
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin (I use Berkshire pork), trimmed of silver skin and connective tissue
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil (vegetable, canola or peanut)
- 1 medium zucchini, halved, seeded and diced or sliced, or 2 small zucchini, halved
- 1 large red onion quartered, then thinly sliced
- 2 chilies (1 jalapeño and 1 Fresno) or 2 small sweet peppers of different colors, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob, or 2 cups of fire-roasted frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 inches ginger
- A generous hand of cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, cut on bias
For the sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl and whisk.
For the stir-fry, halve the pork tenderloins lengthwise, then thinly slice them on a small bias into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the pork in two batches so you do not crowd the pan. Remove to a platter, add remaining oil, a turn of the pan, add the zucchini and toss a minute, add onions, peppers and corn and toss 3 to 4 minutes more. Add garlic and ginger and toss 1 minute, add sauce and pork and toss a minute more to coat and thicken. Top with herbs and scallions and serve with Rice with Garlic and Ginger.