How To Make Everything Pad Thai By Rachael
Meet The Chef Whose Nonprofit Provides Healthy Meals + Human Con…
How To Make a Cucumber Margarita | John Cusimano
See Rachael's Dog Bella Boo Blue's Adorable First Trip to NYC's …
How To Make Shrimp Nachos with Green Tomato or Raw Tomatillo Ver…
75-Year-Old Hot Dog Stand In L.A. Goes Viral On TikTok After Bec…
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie | Duff Goldman
How To Make Waterfall Cake | Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
How To Make Cacio e Pepe With Homemade Cavatelli | Top Chef Joe …
How To Make Cedar Braised Bison | Chef Sean Sherman | The Sioux …
How To Make Pasta alla Norma | Roasted Eggplant Pasta | Rachael…
Two Steps Home HGTV Couple Gives Backyard Tour With Vertical Gar…
How To Make Challah Panzanella | Jake Cohen
Tommy DiDario Styles Man Who Went Viral Offering To Do Odd Jobs …
How To DIY Sun Protection For Hair | Celebrity Hairstylist Ted G…
How To Do a Twist Braid | Summer Hair Trends | Celebrity Hairsty…
How To Make Quick Beef or Chicken Curry with Ginger and Leeks | …
Rachael + John Get Emotional Sharing Figurine Of "Angel Isaboo" …
Fear The Walking Dead Actress Jenna Elfman On Why She Thinks The…
Dharma & Greg Star Jenna Elfman Reminisces On The Show 20 Years …
How To Make Pasta con Poblano | Rachael Ray
A tangy-peanut sauce dresses this DIY takeout of rice noodles, shrimp and tofu for a delicious Asian-inspired feast.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha, or other hot sauce of choice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and thinly sliced into small matchsticks
- ¼ cup peanut or other neutral oil
- ¾ pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
- 8 ounces firm tofu, diced ¼ inch
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 red field/bell pepper, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on thick bias-cut
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper and white pepper or Sichuan pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- ¾ cup Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts, original flavor, chopped or crushed
- Cilantro and thai basil or mint leaves, to serve
Place the sauce ingredients in a small pot and bring to a low simmer over moderate heat to melt peanut butter and combine flavors.
Heat water to boil for rice noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high to high heat, then add half the oil, 2 turns of the pan. Add shrimp and tofu in 2 piles and toss each, about 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a splash of water. Add another tablespoon of oil, then peppers, scallions and garlic, toss and scoot off to the side.
Drop in rice noodles, cook to package directions.
Whisk up eggs with remaining soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Add the last tablespoon of oil and the eggs to the pan, scramble the eggs, break them up and scoot them off to the side.
Using tongs or spider, remove the rice noodles and add into the pan with shrimp, tofu, peppers and sprouts, pour sauce over top to combine, garnish with peanuts and cilantro, Thai basil or mint. Serve from pan into shallow bowls.