Rachael’s Veal Piccata with Gem Romaine Salad with Pears and Wal…
Brooke Shields Tearfully Recounts Devastating Accident + Leg Inj…
How to Make Roasted Honey-Soy Green Beans | Rachael Ray
We Surprise a Mom of 10 (Including 6 Foster Kids!) Who Works So …
How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken | Rachael Ray
How to Make Caramel Apple Shortcakes | Grant Melton
How to Make Sausages with Apples and Onions & Charred, Spiced Ca…
Robin Roberts Tearfully Recalls the Emotional Moment Her Sister …
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Cilantro Glaze | Sun…
How to Make Chianti Risotto with Garlicky Spinach and Oven Charr…
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes | Queer Eye…
Feast Your Eyes on Our Savory 16 Charcuterie Board + We Promise …
How to Make an Edible Cheeseboard With Focaccia for Your Next Pa…
How to Make Miso Ramen with Steak, Japanese-Style Tomato Salad +…
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Tells Rachael His Hand Is At 95% One Ye…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Has Sweet Words For Rachael To Celebrat…
How to Make a Bumbleberry Pie Sundae | Gail Simmons
How to Make Spaghetti or Linguini with Red Clam Sauce | Rachael …
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
- 1 1/2 pounds veal scallopini, pounded to 1/4-inch thick (8 cutlets)
- Salt and fine black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced and 1 halved
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Italian capers in brine, drained
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 shallot or small red onion, grated or finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1/3 palmful celery salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine, or white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 fat spoonful Acacia honey, or sugar
- 1 round teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup EVOO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Gem Romaine, chopped (or 1 large heart of Romaine)
- 1 cup parsley tops
- 2 ribs celery plus leafy tops, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
Season the veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
Place flour in a shallow dish and season with salt, sage, granulated garlic and white pepper.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and keep a large serving platter warm in a low oven. Add a turn of the pan of olive oil to the skillet along with half the butter. Melt butter into oil.
Dredge half of the cutlets in flour and shake off any excess. Add them to the skillet and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden; transfer to platter to keep warm and repeat with remaining cutlets.
After all of the cutlets have been cooked and removed to a platter to keep warm, add lemon slices to pan and cook 1 minute on each side. Add wine and swirl a minute then add stock and reduce by half. Add juice of halved lemon, the capers and parsley, swirl a minute more.
Combine all salad dressing ingredients in a jar or covered container and shake. Place lettuce, parsley and celery in a salad bowl, dress pears with lemon juice and add to the salad bowl. Add dressing and toss greens to coat. Top salad with cheese and nuts.
Serve veal topped with sauce and salad alongside.