Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions from some links to products on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and retailer terms.
While many like wallpaper in theory, the idea of applying it—especially if you're in a rental—can sound like a bit of a nightmare.
But it doesn't have to be! As demonstrated by self-taught DIYer and blogger Alexandra Gater, wallpaper application can be both fun and easy—especially when the wallpaper in question is a peel-and-stick decal.
And the perhaps simplest way you can use it for a BIG instant home transformation? Your staircase.
Take a look:
Stunning, right?! You can shop Alexandra's peel-and-stick stair decals here. (Swipe to see the before and you'll love it even more.)
Pro tip from Alexandra: To install, she used a cloth to smooth the decal out on the stairs and a utility knife to cut the excess material off.
Sold as much as we are? We rounded up 10 gorgeous peel-and-stick stair decals below, each with a different style to complement your unique taste.
1. Gustavian Pack of 6 in Bone (Etsy, $14)
2. Syracuse Pack of 6 in Rose (Etsy, $14)
3. Gaia Pack of 6 (Etsy, $14)
4. Hydra Pack of 6 (Etsy, $14)
5. Brewster Home Fashions Scandia Stair Stripe Decal (Macy's, $37)
6. Brewster Home Fashions Iznik Tile Stair Stripe Decal (Macy's, $37)
7. WallPops Mykonos Navy Peel and Stick Stair Stripe Decal (The Home Depot, $18)
8. RoomMates Gray Barn Wood Plank Peel And Stick Giant Wall Decals (The Home Depot, $23)
9. AJ Wallpaper 3D White Windmill Marble Stair Risers (Amazon, $100-132)
10. funLife funlife 13-pc. Stair Stickers (Amazon, $48)