How To DIY Dog Treat Container + Leash Holder | I Spy DIY
How to Make Sweet Potato Souffles with Boozy Whipped Cream | TDa…
How to Make Fruit Crisp With Any Fruit—Fresh or Frozen | Tia Mow…
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
How to Make Roasted Tomato & Pepper Soup | Rachael Ray
How to Make Florentine Turkey Melts | Rachael Ray
TikTok Star Elyse Myers Embraces Awkward + We're Thankful for TH…
How to Make Pumpkin Bars with Pecan Streusel | Daphne Oz
How to Make Pumpkin Popper Mac | Rachael Ray
How to Carve Your Thanksgiving Turkey: Chef Sara Moulton Shares …
4 Common Thanksgiving Kitchen Disasters FIXED, Thanks to Chef Je…
She's Done It Again! Our Staffer's Mom Has Served Up ANOTHER Gen…
How to Make Twice Baked Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Squash | Rachael …
How to Make Dry-Brined Herb-Roasted Turkey with Ultimate Go-To G…
The Sopranos Podcast with Steve Schirripa + Michael Imperioli AL…
How to Make a Blood Orange Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Cannelloni with Chicken and Spinach | Rachael Ray
How to Make Stuffing 2 Ways (with Sausage and with Mushrooms) | …
Rachael and John House Tour: The Rebuild Is Complete After 2020 …
How to Make Pub Cheese Mashed Potatoes | Rachael Ray
We see a ton of DIY projects we can do for our home, but what about ones for our furry friends?
Jenni — a DIY expert from Milwaukee, WI, who started a blog called "I Spy DIY" — is demonstrating how to make a personalized leash holder and dog treat container for your pup … with only six easy-to-find items total.
Follow the step-by-step guides below and watch Jenni make both projects in the video above.
Personalized Leash Holder
- Slice of wood (which you can get at a craft store)
- Double hooks (Jenni likes double hooks because they look like a dog's snout!)
- Paint pen
- Pen or pencil
- Trace your dog's face with a pen or pencil on the piece of wood. (You can free hand it or find an outline online as a guide.)
- Fill in the outline with paint pen.
- Attach a double hook with a drill and screws.
- Mount to your wall and hang leashes!
Personalized Dog Treat Container
- Plastic bones
- Spray paint the plastic bone in a well-ventilated area outside.
- Super glue it to the top of the canister.
- Personalize the canister with letter stickers.