How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 8 slices smoky bacon
- 2 pounds ground buffalo or sirloin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 rounded tablespoon freshly grated or prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- About 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 4 slices Blue Jack (found at the deli counter in larger markets) or pre-sliced Danish Blue cheese (found in the packaged cheese case)
- 4 brioche or other burger buns, lightly toasted
- Leaf lettuce, sliced tomato and sliced onion, for topping
- Sweet pickle relish
Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bacon on a slotted pan and bake to crisp.
Combine meat with grated onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add a little oil, 1 turn of the pan, and cook burgers to deep golden and crispy on each side, about 7-8 minutes (burgers should be medium-rare). Remove to a plate.
Add butter to the pan and melt; add garlic and stir 1 minute. Add hot sauce then return patties to pan and turn to coat in Buffalo sauce. Top burgers with cheese, turn off heat and cover pan 1 minute to melt cheese.
On bun bottoms, place lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon then top with cheeseburgers. Smear relish on bun tops and set in place.