How to Make a Vermouth Spritz | John Cusimano
Stop Everything and Listen to "Buongiorno Baby"—the Song John Co…
How to Make Bistecca (Porterhouse) with Walnut Salsa Verde and C…
Rachael Reveals Her Favorite Place to Eat in Tuscany, Italy | Q …
What's In Our Meal Bag? 3 Sweet Stories from Viewers Who Tried R…
Brooke Shields Tearfully Recounts Devastating Accident + Leg Inj…
How to Make Roasted Honey-Soy Green Beans | Rachael Ray
We Surprise a Mom of 10 (Including 6 Foster Kids!) Who Works So …
How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken | Rachael Ray
How to Make Caramel Apple Shortcakes | Grant Melton
How to Make Sausages with Apples and Onions & Charred, Spiced Ca…
Robin Roberts Tearfully Recalls the Emotional Moment Her Sister …
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Cilantro Glaze | Sun…
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes | Queer Eye…
How to Make Chianti Risotto with Garlicky Spinach and Oven Charr…
Feast Your Eyes on Our Savory 16 Charcuterie Board + We Promise …
How to Make an Edible Cheeseboard With Focaccia for Your Next Pa…
How to Make Miso Ramen with Steak, Japanese-Style Tomato Salad +…
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper or 24/7 Seasoning or seasoning blend of choice
- 2 limes or 3 to 4 tablespoons yuzu or Ponzu sauce
- 1 2-pound fresh, sashimi-grade tuna steak, cut into chunks
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 inch ginger root, minced or grated
- 1 small bunch scallions, whites and greens minced
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Ponzu or Tamari
- Stir fry oil or canola oil
- 4 brioche buns, lightly toasted
- Nori, torn sheets of seaweed wrappers, toasted in a skillet until fragrant
- Pickled ginger
- For the sauce
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche, homemade aioli or Veganaise
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
Toss onions with seasoning or salt and pepper, yuzu, Ponzu or lime juice; let stand at least 30 minutes.
Pulse tuna in a food processor to finely chop then gently combine with garlic, ginger, scallions, pepper and Ponzu or Tamari. Form into patties and coat with oil.
Assemble the toppings and heat a griddle or nonstick skillet.
Combine sauce ingredients.
Cook burgers 4-5 minutes, turning once for pink centers and 7-8 minutes to cook through.
Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with toasted Nori, pickled onions, pickled ginger and special sauce.