This quick + easy recipe for Taco Soup comes courtesy of former New York Giants player Kareem McKenzie.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with chilies (adds a little kick!)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet powdered ranch dressing
- 1 large bag tortilla chips, for serving
- Shredded cheddar cheese, for serving (optional)
Chop onion and add to ground meat until browned. Rinse cans and pour beans, corn, tomatoes and seasoning (including liquid) into large pot and stir occasionally on medium high. When meat is browned, add into pot.
Boil on medium (reduced heat) 15 minutes and stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips and cheddar cheese (optional), and enjoy!