- 4 slices leftover turkey from the deli or from a fresh roasted breast, about 4 cups
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce, leftover or whole berry from the can
- 1 cup leftover Apple Onion Stuffing
- 1 sheet frozen prepared puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 egg, beaten with a splash of water
Preheat oven to 425F.
Unfold the puff pastry sheet out on a cutting board. Cut the dough into quarters with a sharp knife then roll out each piece of dough into a 9x7 rectangle.
On each rectangle of dough, place 1/4 of the stuffing topped with 1 tablespoon cranberry and 1 slice of turkey. Wrap the dough up and over the turkey, pinch and seal the dough with egg wash and trim any excess. (You can use the leftover dough bits to make decorative garnishes for the tops.) Turn the wrapped Wellingtons over, seam-side down, and brush all over with egg wash. Use egg wash as glue to affix dough garnishes.
Bake Turkey Wellingtons 30-35 minutes, until golden. Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.