“Tony Soprano” Cheeseballs
Stacy London Swears by These Cooling Products During Menopause
This 25-Year-Old Started "Excuse My Grandma" Dating Podcast With…
How to Make Za'atar Chicken Shawarma + Turmeric Rice Pilaf | Rac…
How to Make Creamy Spinach Pasta | Rachael Ray
Ron + Clint Howard on New Memoir "The Boys": "This Is Really a L…
How to Make Homemade Cheese Ravioli Made With Fresh Egg Pasta Do…
According to Rachael, THIS Is How Long Opened Tomato Paste Lasts…
Rachael Shares Her Best Tips for Working with Fresh Thyme
How to Make a Negroni-Martini (Negronatini) | John Cusimano
Broadway Superstar Laura Benanti One-Ups Hugh Jackman's Most Emb…
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Says His Music Industry Uncle's Biggest…
How to Make Shrimp Parm | Rachael Ray
How to Make Hoisin Fried Rice | Rachael Ray
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
First Makeover Back in the Studio is for a Deserving Woman Who's…
This cheese ball, inspired by "Sopranos" character Tony Soprano, features ingredients you'd find in an Italian hero—rolled up in a ball & ready to party!
Speaking of, we cannot wait for the "Sopranos" prequel movie, "The Many Saints of Newark," which comes out this fall.
- Two 8-ounce bricks cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp provolone, shredded
- 1½ cups of your favorite thick, deli-sliced Italian meats, such salami, sopressata, hot and/or sweet coppa, pepperoni, and/or capicola, cut into large dice
- ¼ cup pepperoncini pepper rings, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons pepperoncini juice or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup red wine vinegar, pepperoncini or salted potato chips, lightly crushed
- Italian sub rolls, sliced and toasted
- Mini sweet peppers, halved
- Seedless cucumbers, sliced on a bias
In a stand mixer or using an electric hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, provolone, diced meats, pepperoncini peppers and juice or red wine vinegar, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes.
Form mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to a few days before (cheese balls are a great make-ahead!).
Before serving, remove the cheese ball from the plastic wrap and roll in crushed red wine vinegar chips to coat.
Serve with toasted and sliced Italian sub rolls, peppers, and cucumbers.