Hoisin Meatballs and Green Rice with Sesame
Meet The Chef Whose Nonprofit Provides Healthy Meals + Human Con…
How To Make a Cucumber Margarita | John Cusimano
See Rachael's Dog Bella Boo Blue's Adorable First Trip to NYC's …
How To Make Shrimp Nachos with Green Tomato or Raw Tomatillo Ver…
75-Year-Old Hot Dog Stand In L.A. Goes Viral On TikTok After Bec…
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie | Duff Goldman
How To Make Waterfall Cake | Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
How To Make Cacio e Pepe With Homemade Cavatelli | Top Chef Joe …
How To Make Cedar Braised Bison | Chef Sean Sherman | The Sioux …
How To Make Pasta alla Norma | Roasted Eggplant Pasta | Rachael…
Two Steps Home HGTV Couple Gives Backyard Tour With Vertical Gar…
How To Make Challah Panzanella | Jake Cohen
Tommy DiDario Styles Man Who Went Viral Offering To Do Odd Jobs …
How To DIY Sun Protection For Hair | Celebrity Hairstylist Ted G…
How To Do a Twist Braid | Summer Hair Trends | Celebrity Hairsty…
How To Make Quick Beef or Chicken Curry with Ginger and Leeks | …
Rachael + John Get Emotional Sharing Figurine Of "Angel Isaboo" …
Fear The Walking Dead Actress Jenna Elfman On Why She Thinks The…
Dharma & Greg Star Jenna Elfman Reminisces On The Show 20 Years …
How To Make Pasta con Poblano | Rachael Ray
For the meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork
- Salt and pepper
- 1 inch ginger root, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 3 scallions, whites and light green tops, finely chopped
- A small handful cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Tamari/soy sauce
- 1 egg
- About 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- About 1 tablespoon safflower, canola or vegetable oil
For the sauce
- About 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- About 1/4 cup ketchup
- About 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Sriracha, to taste
For the rice
- 1 tablespoon safflower, canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 slice ginger root about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or chopped
- 1 bunch (3/4 pound) farm spinach (medium-size leaves), stemmed
- 2 scallions, whites and greens, coarsely chopped
- A small handful cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Serves: 4 servings
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl and roll small to medium meatballs about 1 1/4-inch in diameter. Arrange meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast 12-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, add sauce ingredients to a skillet and simmer to combine.
Toast rice in oil in a saucepot and season with salt and pepper. Add stock, ginger and garlic, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover; cook rice 15 minutes.
In a food processor, finely chop spinach, scallions and cilantro, if using. Add to rice along with sesame oil and seeds. Adjust salt to taste or season with soy sauce.
Add meatballs to skillet with sauce and toss to coat.
Serve meatballs on a bed of Green Rice with Sesame.