Rach's cherry tomato salad with herbs could not be easier—just three ingredients, plus a few pantry staples! And it’s healthy, too. For every two pints of tomatoes, Rach uses 1 cup of fresh herbs—whatever you have in the fridge, whichever herbs you like.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper or red pepper
- ¼ to ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 pints stemmed cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red or white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup packed herbs, fresh basil or tarragon, parsley, mint and/or oregano
Whisk up dressing and add cherry tomatoes, onion and herbs, then toss to combine.