How To Make Linguine with Agrodolce (Sweet & Sour) Cherry Tomato…
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
How to Make a Strawberry Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Baked Fish with Bay and Breadcrumbs | Rachael Ray
Justin Long on Directing His First Movie, Lady of the Manor + Th…
Rachael's Husband, John, Tells Kate Hudson He Wants to Hang Out …
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
- 2 teaspoons super fine sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 large firm red finger peppers or Fresno chile peppers, very thinly sliced
- 1 large shallot, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange and/or lemon zest
- A handful of parsley leaves
- A few leaves of mint
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground ancho chile powder or Urfa chile powder (scant palmful)
- 1 teaspoon sugar or light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoons ground smoked sweet paprika/pimenton
- 2 to 3 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of basil leaves, torn
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 1 pound linguine
For the quick pickles, in a small bowl, combine sugar, salt and vinegar and toss with chiles and shallots and let stand, mixing occasionally.
For the gremolata, mince together all ingredients.
For the pasta, heat a pot of water to boil, and season with salt once boiling.
For the sauce, heat a large skillet with a lid over medium to medium-high heat with EVOO, 3 turns of the pan, add garlic and chile powder and swirl. Add sugar, balsamic, paprika, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper, cover pot and break tomatoes down, 6 to 7 minutes. Uncover and cook down, 8 to 10 minutes more, stirring frequently.
Drop pasta and cook 1 minute less than directed and reserve ½ cup boiling water.
Drain pasta and toss with sauce, a handful of gremolata and reserved cooking water as needed. Serve from pan topped with pickled chiles and shallots and more gremolata, optional.