How To Make Mexican Chicken Pizzas By Rachael
Meet The Chef Whose Nonprofit Provides Healthy Meals + Human Con…
How To Make a Cucumber Margarita | John Cusimano
See Rachael's Dog Bella Boo Blue's Adorable First Trip to NYC's …
How To Make Shrimp Nachos with Green Tomato or Raw Tomatillo Ver…
75-Year-Old Hot Dog Stand In L.A. Goes Viral On TikTok After Bec…
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie | Duff Goldman
How To Make Waterfall Cake | Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
How To Make Cacio e Pepe With Homemade Cavatelli | Top Chef Joe …
How To Make Cedar Braised Bison | Chef Sean Sherman | The Sioux …
How To Make Pasta alla Norma | Roasted Eggplant Pasta | Rachael…
Two Steps Home HGTV Couple Gives Backyard Tour With Vertical Gar…
How To Make Challah Panzanella | Jake Cohen
Tommy DiDario Styles Man Who Went Viral Offering To Do Odd Jobs …
How To DIY Sun Protection For Hair | Celebrity Hairstylist Ted G…
How To Do a Twist Braid | Summer Hair Trends | Celebrity Hairsty…
How To Make Quick Beef or Chicken Curry with Ginger and Leeks | …
Rachael + John Get Emotional Sharing Figurine Of "Angel Isaboo" …
Fear The Walking Dead Actress Jenna Elfman On Why She Thinks The…
Dharma & Greg Star Jenna Elfman Reminisces On The Show 20 Years …
How To Make Pasta con Poblano | Rachael Ray
Rach uses chicken pounded very thin (aka chicken paillard) instead of crust for her gluten-free Mexican "Pizzas."
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin, ½ a palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander, ½ a palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder, ½ a palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated garlic, ½ a palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated onion, ½ a palmful
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Non-aerosol cooking spray
- One 15-ounce can vegetarian refried beans
- Green hot sauce (Rach likes Tabasco Green Jalapeño), to taste
- 3 cups shredded cheese, such as Pepper Jack, mozzarella, Mexican cheese blend or cheddar, combined or pick your favorite
- Fajita-style peppers and tender-crisp pan-seared sweet peppers and red onions
- Lightly browned and crumbled Mexican chorizo
- Pickled jalapeño peppers, mild or hot
- Cilantro leaves
- Thinly sliced scallions, on a bias
- Guacamole or small diced avocado with lime
- Sour cream or Ranchero Cream
- 2 cups Mexican crema or sour cream
- ½ cup cilantro, a handful
- 2 cloves pasted garlic
- 1 cup finely grated cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 2 serrano or jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
Place rack at center oven and preheat broiler.
Combine spices in a small bowl or dish.
Horizontally halve chicken breasts but do not cut all the way through, then butterfly them open. Pound the chicken very thin and even and season chicken with salt and pepper and spice blend on both sides.
Line a pan with foil and insert a wire rack.
In a small skillet, combine refried beans, about ¼ cup water and heat, add hot sauce to taste, then reduce heat to low.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, coated with cooking spray. Cook the chicken about 4 minutes, turning once, in 2 batches and arrange on the rack.
Spread the chicken with beans. Top with cheese and toppings of choice, broil to brown and serve.
For the ranchero cream, using a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth.