How To Make Chicken Ramen Bowls By Rachael
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
Jessica Alba Surprises Beauty 2 the Streetz Founder Who Makes L…
Jessica Alba on Parenting Her Teen Daughter Honor: "No Matter Wh…
First Look Inside Rachael's Rebuilt Home One Year After Devastat…
How To Make 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
How To Make Thai-Style Pineapple Fried Rice | Jet Tila
A rotisserie chicken makes quick work of Rach's flavorful ramen bowl that's heaped high with veggies and fresh crunchy toppings.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil, such as peanut, safflower or canola
- ½ pound maitake/hen-of-the-woods mushrooms, pulled into thin pieces, or shiitake caps, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ inches ginger root, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated or sliced into matchsticks
- 1 large bunch scallions, thinly sliced on bias, white and greens separated
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- About ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white or yellow miso
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, plus more for drizzling
- 6 cups chicken bone broth or stock
- 1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 bunch medium spinach, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces ramen noodles
- Cilantro leaves or thinly sliced shiso
- Radish matchsticks
- Thinly sliced jalapeño peppers or fresh red chili peppers
- Toasted sesame seeds
Remove skin from chicken and cut meat way from bone, then thinly slice and reserve.
Heat a pot of water to boil ramen.
Heat a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high to high heat, add oil, 2 turns of the pan, brown the mushrooms a couple of minutes, add ginger, carrot, whites of scallions, and garlic, then toss 2-3 minutes. Add mirin, soy sauce, miso, sesame oil, stock and hot sauce, bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer and wilt in the spinach.
Meanwhile, boil 4 eggs for 5 minutes, then crack and cool under cold water.
Cook ramen about 5 minutes, drain and drizzle with a bit of toasted sesame oil.
Peel and halve the soft-boiled eggs.
Fill bowls with ¼ of noodles per bowl and arrange the sliced chicken in equal amounts over the noodles. Top each bowl of noodles and chicken with ¼ of soup and broth. Arrange eggs, cilantro or shiso, radishes, and chili peppers, then sprinkle sesame seeds over top.