Rachael & John's Pizza Night Menu | #StayHome
Tommy DiDario Styles Man Who Went Viral Offering To Do Odd Jobs …
How To DIY Sun Protection For Hair | Celebrity Hairstylist Ted G…
How To Do a Twist Braid | Summer Hair Trends | Celebrity Hairsty…
How To Make Quick Beef or Chicken Curry with Ginger and Leeks | …
Rachael + John Get Emotional Sharing Figurine Of "Angel Isaboo" …
Fear The Walking Dead Actress Jenna Elfman On Why She Thinks The…
Dharma & Greg Star Jenna Elfman Reminisces On The Show 20 Years …
How To Make Pasta con Poblano | Rachael Ray
This Incredible 15-Year-Old Baker Is Fighting Child Food Insecur…
NEW: Duff Goldman's No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie + Buddy Valastro…
ALL NEW: Rach's Pasta alla Norma + A Summer Salad Made With BREAD
How To Grill Pork Tenderloin, Poultry Burgers + Burger Blends | …
How To Make a Negroni Royale Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Grill Sausages The Right Way—Without Drying Them Out | Ra…
Rachael's Favorite Restaurants + Things To Do In The Adirondacks…
How To Make Tagliatelle with Ground Meat Ragu and Peas | Rachael…
How To Make Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta Cheesecake | Rachael's Siste…
How To Make Honey-Bourbon Glazed Chicken With Wild Rice | Chef J…
How To Make Kung Pao Chicken | Chef Jet Tila
Man Who Was Shot Saving Stranger's Life Starts Organization Devo…
Even though it's just the two of them in the house right now, Rach & John love throwing a homemade pizza party using their wood-fired pizza oven — and they leave pies outside for their friends and family to pick up, too.
But if you don't have a pizza oven, no problem!
"[Using a pizza oven] is the same principle as preheating your oven with slate or pizza stones for at least an hour before you cook," Rach says. "Turn the oven as high as it goes and get the stones hot."
Using Rach's Naples-Style Pizza Dough or Same-Day Pizza Dough (or store-bought dough!), make as many pies as your heart desires. Rach's Pizza Party Menu includes four variations — "The Rachael," "The John," Zucchini & Ramp Pizza and Potato & Garlic Pizza. Plus, she loves serving her Cast-Iron Skillet Pizza with Zucchini "Pepperoni," too.
As for John, he brought his Basilica Cocktail to the party!
- About ½ cup Easy Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella and provolone , combined
- ¼ cup hot cherry pepper rings
- About 1 thinly sliced green and/or red bell pepper or frying/cubanelle peppers
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- About ½ cup Easy Pizza Sauce
- 8 to 10 slices hot soppressata
- 1 ½ cups smoked mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese (Rach & John's go-to is Locatelli)
- Torn fresh basil, to serve
- Crushed red pepper flakes , to serve
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 4 to 5 ramps, spring onions or scallions, chopped, whites and greens separated
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup ricotta
- ½ cup grated pecorino cheese (Rach & John's go-to is Locatelli), plus more for topping
- Generous pinch ground fennel, fennel pollen or fennel seed, optional
- Zucchini flowers, stamen removed, or very thinly sliced baby zucchini, for topping
- Sliced or shredded fresh mozzarella
- Crushed red chili flakes, for topping
- Honey, for drizzling
- 5 baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 bulbs garlic, peeled
- About 3 tablespoons sliced fresh sage, plus torn leaves, for topping
- 1 ½ cups shredded Fontina Val d'Aosta, gruyere or mozzarella
- Grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese, for topping
- Truffle oil, optional
Preheat pizza stones on rack in center at 550˚F for 1 hour.
Place ¼ dough on floured surface, flip to coat, then roll out to a 10- to 12-inch round. Carefully wrap the dough over the rolling pin, then place rolled out dough on floured pizza peel.
For The Rachael: Top the dough with a thin layer of sauce. Add most of the cheese, then arrange hot peppers, sweet peppers and onions on top. Sprinkle with a little more cheese. Bake on hot pizza stone in oven to crisp, brown and bubbly.
For The John: Top the dough with a thin layer of sauce. Arrange the hot soppressata on top, then some smoked mozzarella and more soppressata. Sprinkle with pecorino cheese (Rach & John's go-to is Locatelli) and an extra sprinkle of smoked mozzarella. Bake on hot pizza stone in oven to crisp, brown and bubbly. Top with basil and red chili flakes, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
For Zucchini & Ramp Pizza: Sauté the whites of ramps in olive oil with salt. Mix ricotta with ramps, pecorino, and, if using, a sprinkle of ground fennel. Top pizza dough with ramp ricotta, then spread gently and evenly. Top with zucchini flowers in a big sun pattern or very thinly sliced baby zucchini sliced on a mandolin or by hand. Scatter mozzarella on top along with ramp greens, more mozzarella and a few more flowers, and then sprinkle with pecorino cheese. Bake to crisp and brown and bubbly. Top with chili flakes and a drizzle of honey to serve.
For Potato & Garlic Pizza: Parboil 5 baby potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain, cool and very thinly slice. In a pot, combine olive oil with garlic over low heat and simmer until garlic turns to mush, then add sage. Slather dough gently with garlic paste and top with a thin layer of potatoes. Top potatoes with fontina, then sprinkle with parm. Roast to bubbly and brown, top with truffle oil, if using, and torn sage leaves.