Do you love the idea of whipped coffee, but don't really like caffeine? Well, here comes the latest whipped trend — whipped strawberry milk (which, much like Whipped Coffee, is getting TikTok-famous)!
This three-ingredient treat will satisfy any sweet tooth. (And the arm workout is worth it, I promise!) Plus, it's not only delicious, but easy and so very pretty. AND it's easy to make a chocolate version if that's more your thing.
— Janette Zepeda, culinary team member
Pro Tip #1: When whipping the cream, always make sure both your cream and the bowl are very cold. Stick them both in the freezer for 10 minutes to help make sure they're cold enough.
Pro Tip #2: Avoid stiff peaks — you're looking for more of a mousse-like consistency.
Janette's Substitution Suggestions:
- Want a dairy-free version? Try it with almond milk, coconut milk or oat milk.
- No heavy cream? Fold the strawberry milk powder in whipped topping. Skip the arm workout, and it'll be just as delicious.
- No strawberry milk powder? ¼ cup of strawberry jam worked like a charm.
- Don't like strawberries? Chocolate milk powder for the WIN.
- 2 tablespoons strawberry milk powder
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 strawberry, for garnish (optional)
In a chilled medium size bowl, pour heavy cream and strawberry milk powder. Whisk together until thick, smooth and creamy.
In a glass, add some ice (optional), pour in your milk of choice and gently top with strawberry topping.
Finish off with a freshly cut strawberry, optional.